Partner with Denver Community Credit Union to make your home buying experience easier. Start by getting pre-qualified. We offer various First Mortgage products, so no matter what you are looking for we have the right solution for you. We also offer refinancing on your current First Mortgage to save you money over the life of the loan.
Fixed Rate First Mortgage
- We offer a variety of terms.
- Use the funds to get into the home of your dreams.
- We offer an easy-to-understand mortgage application that can be started from the comfort of your own home.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- An Adjustable Rate First Mortgage benefits members by providing fixed rate mortgage payments for the first 5 years of the loan.
- After the first 5 years, payments are adjusted annually to account for market conditions.
- Our competitive rates can save you money over the life of the loan.
HomeReady First Mortgage
Are you HomeReady? With our HomeReady™ First Mortgage, getting into a home is easier than ever.*
- Flexible sources of down payment funds
- Low down payment options**
For more information or to speak to a mortgage loan officer, please call 303-573-1170. Use our Borrower's Checklist to make the application process easier: Borrower's Checklist
All loans are subject to credit approval.
* Income limits may apply. Rates as low as 4.114% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a 30 year term at a fixed rate. Rate accurate as of 9/5/2019. All rates are subject to change at any time. Rates may vary with term or credit quality. Fixed rates available for 10-30 year terms. 5 year and 7 year Adjustable Rate Terms are also available. At a rate of 4.00% APR for 30 years, a monthly payment would be $716.12 for a $150,000 loan. Payment example includes principal and interest only. Actual payment may be higher due to taxes, insurance, and other costs. Closing costs of approximately 2% of mortgage amount apply. Escrow required for property taxes, monthly mortgage insurance, and property hazard insurance, which impacts your overall monthly payment. Homeownership Education is required for $75 fee, which is the responsibility of the borrower. Certificate of completion required upon loan closing.
HomeReady is a trademark of Fannie Mae.