- Home Loans
- Other CU Benefits
- Youth/Young Adult
- Clear Money
- Online Banking
- About Us
Attention: All branch locations will be closed Tuesday, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day.
2. Click on the account you would like to export data for.
3. On the right-hand side of the blue bar, click on "Export".
4. Select "Quicken" or "Quickbooks" as the export type.
5. When you have made the selection the download will begin.
6. Open the export file, and Import the document into Quicken or Quickbooks.
7. It is quite important that you choose to “link to an existing account” in the next dialog box. Choose the correct account to link to. Click “Import”.
If you are having trouble importing your account information into Quicken or Quickbooks, please refer to the Troubleshooting Guide below.
Troubleshooting Guide for Mac and Windows
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. DenverCommunity.coop does not control this site and is not responsible for the content on this linked site. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.