To find your export file in the current online banking:
1. Log into your Online Banking account at Denver Community CU. If you haven’t done this yet, make sure to follow the first-time login instructions here.
2. Click on the account you would like to export data for.
3. On the right-hand side of the blue bar, click on "Export".
4. Select "Quicken" or "Quickbooks" as the export type.
5. When you have made the selection the download will begin.
6. Open the export file, and "Import" the document into Quicken or Quickbooks.
7. It is quite important that you choose to “link to an existing account” in the next dialog box. Choose the correct account to link to. Click “Import”.
If you are having trouble importing your account information into Quicken or Quickbooks, please refer to the Troubleshooting Guide below.
Troubleshooting Guide for Mac and Windows
Intuit Troubleshooting Guide