- Home Loans
- Other CU Benefits
- Youth/Young Adult
- Online Banking
- About Us
Branch lobbies are open. Health and safety requirements do apply. Please click here for more information.
All branches and drive-thru locations will be closed on Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
2. Click on the account you would like to export data for.
3. On the right-hand side of the blue bar, click on the export icon. It looks like an arrow pointing downward.
4. Select "Quicken" or "Quickbooks" as the export type.
5. When you have made the selection the download will begin.
6. Open the export file, and "Import" the document into Quicken or Quickbooks.
7. It is quite important that you choose to “link to an existing account” in the next dialog box. Choose the correct account to link to. Click “Import”.
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. Denver Community does not control this site and is not responsible for the content, products, or services available on the linked site. The credit union does not represent the third party or the member, if the two enter a transaction. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.