Skip to main content
Skip to footer menu
Skip to footer
Pay a Friend, Denver Community's P2P service, is temporarily unavailable.
Please do not give your secure access code, PIN, username, or password to anyone. Denver Community will not ask for this information. To learn more about how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud, click here.
Pay a Friend
Make secure payments to your friends and family all right within your Denver Community mobile app - all you need is a Denver Community debit card to get started!
- Log into Denver Community's Mobile App - Touch login now available!
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Pay a Friend.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your Denver Community debit card information.
Once your card is verified you can start making payments!
Pay a Friend
- Select Pay a Friend in the mobile app.
- Enter the name of the person you will pay, or select from your phone contact list.
- Enter their email address or mobile number - our Pay a Friend service will send a link to them to retrieve their funds.
- Enter the payment information and which card you want the payment to process from.
- Press the continue button and review the transaction.
- Enter your debit card's PIN number (the numbers will shuffle for your security).
- You will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your payment has been sent.
Why Use Pay a Friend Over Other Services?
Denver Community's Pay a Friend Service, is more secure than other person to person payment services because it lives behind our secure online banking firewall. Plus, there is no need to enter and store your account information on another app. It's all based on your debit card information. We require you to use your PIN number as an added level of security.
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. Denver Community does not control this site and is not responsible for the content, products, or services available on the linked site. The credit union does not represent the third party or the member, if the two enter a transaction. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.