Skip to main content
Skip to footer menu
Skip to footer
Mobile Check Deposit
Skip the trip to the branch, and skip the deposit slip. Deposit your checks all from your mobile device with Mobile Check Deposit. It's as easy as Tap. Snap. Deposit.
To use Mobile Check Deposit, you must have the Denver Community Mobile App for Mobile Banking.*
How to use Mobile Check Deposit
- Login into Mobile Banking.
- Before you complete your first Mobile Check Deposit, you need to enroll for the service. Under "Transactions," select "Mobile Deposit Enrollment."
- Accept the Mobile Check Deposit Service Agreement.
- Accept the Mobile Check Deposit Terms and Conditions.
- Once you are enrolled, go back to the Mobile Banking menu.
- Click on "Transactions," then "Deposit Check."
- Enter the Account Number the check is being deposited to.
- Enter the amount being deposited, then click "Save."
- Click "Capture Image."
- Place the check face up on a blank, flat service and align the image within the brackets that appear. Click "Capture Front."
- Flip the check over so the back of the check is facing up. Be sure to endorse your check before taking the picture of the back of the check. Click "Capture Back" when the check image is aligned within the image brackets.
- Review the images of the check to make sure the check images are legible and clear. Click "Submit Deposit."
- You will receive a message that the check was deposited successfully.
- After depositing your check, please write on the top of the front of the check the date the check was deposited, and that it was deposited to Denver Community Credit Union. Save your deposited check in a safe place for 60 business days.
Your deposit may take up to 1 business day for the check to be cleared to your account. In the meantime, you will see the check posted to your account. To see all checks deposited, visit the "Activity Center" under the "Transactions" menu, and select "Deposited Checks".
For questions about Mobile Check Deposit, please call 303-573-1170.
*The Denver Community Credit Union Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. There is no charge from Denver Community Credit Union for the Mobile App however, carrier message and data rates may apply.
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. Denver Community does not control this site and is not responsible for the content, products, or services available on the linked site. The credit union does not represent the third party or the member, if the two enter a transaction. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.