Take control of your debit and credit cards with the CardNav app by CO-OP. CardNav provides users with the ability to control how, and where their debit or credit cards are used all from you mobile device. Plus, it is secure! Your card numbers are never stored on your device.
What can you do with CardNav?
CardNav by CO-OP: Mobile App (B2C) from elevator on Vimeo.
Turn Your Card On or Off
Do you think you misplaced your card after a long day running around with kids? Use CardNav to turn off your card. This feature is a great tool to use if you think you have lost your card. Turning off the card does not automatically reissue a new card to you, it simply prevents it from being used for any transactions. The great part is if you find your card, just turn it back on with the CardNav app. No more reordering a new debit or credit card, waiting for it to arrive, or resetting automatic payments tied to your old card only to find your missing card in your jacket pocket.
Manage How Your Card is Used
Limit the types of transactions and merchants your debit and credit cards are used for with CardNav. You can set controls for:
- In Store
- Mail/Phone Order
- Auto Pay
- Department Stores
- Gas Station
- Personal Care
Setup card alerts to be notified when your debit or credit card is used. You can set up alerts to notify you:
- When transactions are made over, or balances fall below, a preset amount
- When the card is used for an unapproved transaction type or merchant type
- Anytime the card is used
How to get CardNav
The CardNav app is available for Apple and Android Devices. To download the app for your device, choose the appropriate link below:
- Launch the app on your Apple or Google device.
- Tap the Login Button.
- As a new user, you will be prompted to set up your account by providing card credentials and going through additional user-verification checks. (Remember, your card information will not be stored on your device.)
- You will be prompted to create your user profile.
- After your profile is complete, you are ready to use CardNav.