Skip to main content
Skip to footer menu
Skip to footer
All Denver Community branches and drive-through locations will be closed Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
Apple Pay Terms and Conditions
Terms for Adding Your Denver Community Credit Union cards to a Digital Wallet
These Terms for Adding your Denver Community Credit Union ("DCCU") Card to a Digital Wallet (the "Terms") apply when you choose to add a DCCU debit card, credit card or stored value ("DCCU Card") to a Digital Wallet ("Wallet"). In these Terms, "you" and "your" refer to the cardholder of the DCCU Card, and "we," "us," "our," and "DCCU" refer to the issuer of your DCCU Card, which is Denver Community Credit Union.
- Adding your DCCU Card. You can add an eligible DCCU Card to the Wallet by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only DCCU Cards that we indicate are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your DCCU Card or underlying account is not in good standing, that DCCU Card will not be eligible to enroll in the Wallet. When you add a DCCU Card to the Wallet, the Wallet allows you to use the DCCU Card to enter into transaction where the Wallet is accepted. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your DCCU Card is accepted.
- Your DCCU Card Terms Do Not Change. The terms and account agreement that govern your DCCU Card do not change when you add your DCCU Card to the Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the DCCU Card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your DCCU Card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your DCCU Card. DCCU does not charge you any additional fees for adding your DCCU Card to the Wallet or using your DCCU Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
- DCCU is Not Responsible for the Wallet. DCCU is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of the DCCU Card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third-party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
- Contacting You Electronically and by Email. You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your DCCU Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any DCCU account. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
- Removing Your DCCU Card from the Wallet. You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a DCCU Card from the Wallet. We can also block a DCCU Card in the Wallet from purchases at any time.
- Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your DCCU Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your DCCU Card agreement.
- Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments. We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all DCCU Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
- Notices. We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a DCCU Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: (303) 573-1170.
- Questions. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about your DCCU Card, then contact us at: (303) 573-1170.
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. Denver Community does not control this site and is not responsible for the content, products, or services available on the linked site. The credit union does not represent the third party or the member, if the two enter a transaction. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.