Denver Community Credit Union is excited to announce that it will be upgrading its online banking, mobile banking, voice banking (Tellerphone) and Bill Pay systems in the beginning of 2013. These new functions and features will result in better security and added convenience. The upgrades will provide you with new and more convenient ways to access your accounts with real-time transaction and balance information. Text banking will be an added feature we are excited to introduce. With the introduction of text banking and the upgrade to mobile banking, you will have access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Features of the new online banking system include:
- Alerts and reminders on your phone or email
- Quick and simple text banking
- Online stop payments
- Secured messaging
- A customizable dashboard that gives you control of how you want to view your accounts
We need your help.
To ensure a smooth transition and to prepare for this anticipated upgrade, we ask that you confirm that the contact information we have for you is correct. This primarily includes email addresses and phone numbers. To confirm your telephone number or email address, you can simply speak with a representative by calling 303-573-1170. It's that easy!
You can verify that your email address is correct at any time from the comfort of your own home. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your online banking account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on 'Email'. You can see an example below.
- Once you click 'Email' a field will appear with the email address we currently have on file.
- If your email address is incorrect, re-type your current email address and click 'OK'.
- If your email address correct, click 'Cancel'.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the enhanced online banking system or the verification of your information, call 303-573-1170.