Set Up an Automatic Transfer
Make savings easy by setting up an automatic transfer from your checking account to your savings account each payday. With Denver Community’s digital banking, you can set up automatic transfers with just a few clicks.
How to Set Up an Automatic Transfer in Digital Banking
- In online banking, or the mobile banking app, select “Transfer Funds” from the quick menu.
- Set up your to and from accounts as well as the amount.
- Select the frequency you want the transfer to happen. You have lots of options here!
- Select the date you want the automatic transfer to start and the duration of the automatic transfer to happen.
- Hit the “Transfer Funds” button.
You are all set! It’s that easy. If you have questions or need assistance setting up an automatic transfer, please contact us.