Welcome to eBanking! Here you will find step-by-step instructions for online banking. Before you access your account information using the link below, please read the first-time login instructions. You will not be able to access your account without following the First Login instructions.
To access your account, please click here.
First Time Login:
- Enter your account number into the Login ID field. If you use a nickname for your account currently, you will still have to enter in your account number. The new system is not set up with this nickname.
- Check the box that states, "I am a First Time User." Click the Login button.
- Select a phone number or email address from the options available to you to receive your one-time, time-sensitive Secure Access Code. Your code should arrive within a minute or two.
- Enter the Secure Access Code when prompted.
- The next page will display the Welcome First Time User Message. Please review the message and follow the prompts.
- Review your Online Profile information (email, address, phone number, etc.). Click Create Profile.
- Enter a password. Be mindful of the Password Policy that is described to the right of the password field.
- Confirm the password - enter again. Click Continue.
Your new online banking account will be displayed once these instructions have been completed.
Secure Access Code
Use of a secure access code will be required twice; once for your first time login and once for your second time login, which is used for multifactor authentication, ensuring your account's security. Register your browser when prompted to avoid having to use a secure access code again. If you are using a public computer, you may not want to register your browser, you should only register your personal computer(s).
Secure Access Code via Phone call
To receive your secure access code via phone call, please verbally answer the phone call. Verbal response will prompt our system to provide you with your secure access code. If you fail to verbally answer the phone call, no voice message will be left for your security.
Secure Access Code via SMS Text
Receiving your secure access code with a text message is easy. A text message will arrive on your phone within a minute or two. If you do not receive your secure access code, please request your secure access code again or call 303-573-1170.
Secure Access Code via Email
Email is an option available for you to use to receive your secure access code. The code should arrive within a minute or two. If you do not see your secure access code, please check your spam or junk folders.
Guides and Tutorials
Please download our eBanking User's Guide for a complete overview of how to navigate your online banking account. We also have step-by-step video tutorials as well.
Online Banking User's Guide
This user's guide covers everything from accessing online statements to executing a funds transfer to sending secure messages.
Video 1 - First Time Login
Video 2 - Online Banking Overview
If you have questions about this login process, or cannot access your account, please contact us at 303-573-1170. For further information about using your new online banking account, you may refer to the