Branch locations are open with a limited capacity. However, we strongly encourage you to still use alternative methods for receiving service including using drive-thrus, online and mobile banking, or giving us a call.
Branch Safety Precautions Before You Enter
- Please stop prior to entering a branch. Please wait for staff to provide you with further instructions. Our branch entrances are managed by credit union staff.
- Protective facial masks or face coverings are required. (Not required for children under age 3.)
- The number of guests in the lobby will be limited at each branch location based on staffing and social distancing requirements.
- Only the member(s) (maximum of 2 per party) completing the transaction will be allowed inside the branch. Others will be required to wait outside.
- If there is a line outside the branch, please use appropriate social distancing, and stay 6 feet apart from others.
- You will be asked to temporarily remove your masks or face coverings for security purposes. You will be asked to present your identification.
Branch Safety Precautions Once You Are Inside
- Please follow the social distancing floor markers to remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Please follow the instructions of branch staff.
- Additional cleaning procedures will be completed throughout the day.
If you are experiencing hardship, and need assistance, please request information about our loan payment deferment program. Request information using the form below. Please note that credit card payments and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) payments are not eligible for deferment. If you are requesting a third deferment, please call 303-573-1170. Third deferments may require additional documentation including but not limited to a letter of hardship, your 2019 W2, 2019 federal tax returns, two recent pay stubs, and your account statements.
If you need assistance with a mortgage payment and your mortgage is serviced through one of Denver Community Credit Union’s service partners, please contact your servicer directly. Below is the contact information for making a payment deferment request for both of our servicing partners.
Member Assistance Loan
This loan is designed to give current members access to funds during this difficult time This loan is a fixed rate, personal loan featuring 4.99% Annual Percentage Rate, for up to 18 months, with the first 90 days’ of payments deferred. This loan amount is up to 2x net income, or $3,000, whichever is less. The applicant must demonstrate hardship. Documentation may be requested. Income verification is required. Must be a Denver Community Credit Union member for 90 days or more to qualify. Use the link below to apply.
Have peace of mind knowing that Denver Community Credit Union has been a long-standing trusted financial partner since 1934. In fact, we were ranked as on of 2020’s Top 200 Healthiest Credit Unions as rated by DepositAccounts.com. We believe in serving our membership in a safe and secure manner that ensures your credit union will be here for generations.
Plus, Denver Community Credit Union is Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Learn more about how your deposits are insured by visiting the NCUA’s Share Insurance webpage.
Our online and mobile banking platforms offer a robust suite of tools to manage most banking needs from the comfort of your home!
What You Can Do
- Transfer money between accounts
- View transaction history
- Remotely deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay bills through Bill Payer
- Send secure messages to the credit union
- Access statements if you are enrolled in e-Statements
Denver Community offers free e-Learning financial education! The interactive e-courses are mobile compatible and require no downloads. Each topic is 2-7 minutes long, and learners can select any topic of interest. Topics include family conversations about money, building savings, identity protection, home buying, credit, among other topics.
We continue to offer one-on-one financial coaching via virtual channels. Financial coaching can be conducted over the phone or over a video conference meeting. Please use the secure form below to request financial coaching.
To protect our members and community, all in-person classes have been cancelled.
Unfortunately, during difficult times we see an increase in scams and fraud. The resources below can help provide information about avoiding scams, fraud, and protecting your personal information.
If you are in a difficult situation and need support, the following community resources may be able to help.
- For information about COVID-19 stimulus checks, please visit the IRS page at IRS.gov/eip.
- Visit the State of Colorado’s Covid-19 resource page at StayAtHomeCO.colorado.gov.
- Call 2-1-1 to get connected to food, shelter, childcare, and other critical resources 24/7. You can also live chat or search United Way Denver’s online database at 211colorado.org.
- For children needing access to meals while Colorado schools are closed due to coronavirus, find a meal location on this interactive meal distribution map.
- To apply for unemployment and find unemployment resources, visit ColoradoUI.gov.
- Visit the City & County of Denver’s website for a list of Support Services for residents and business owners.
- Call 3-1-1, then press 6, for emergency rent or utility assistance for City & County of Denver residents.
- If you are looking for ways to help out during this time, please visit HelpColoradoNow.org.
- If you are a Coloradan impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic, visit OnwardCO.org to get connected with job opportunities and resources based on your preferences and location.
As mandated restrictions impact small businesses, we want our business members to know that we are here to help.
If you have questions or concerns about your account, please contact our Business Services Program Director, Maria Gutilla, at 303-573-1170 ext. 1748, or please send a secure message using the secure form below.
To learn more about Payroll Protection Program, PPP loan forgiveness, or to apply, start with the link below.
Denver Community Credit Union is now accepting applications for the Paycheck Protection Program’s Round 2 of funding.
If you have general questions regarding the SBA’s loan programs, please submit them below.
For more information, updates and community resources for businesses visit the following:
- Small Business Administration – Colorado small businesses impacted by COVID-19 can now seek individual small business loans up to $2M as part of the Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program.
- United States Bartenders Guild Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute COVID-19 Resources for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- City & County of Denver Support Services
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
Denver Community Credit Union will continue to monitor community resources for opportunities for businesses to learn about options available at this time.
Great news! Even during this time, Denver Community Credit Union is still accepting members! If you want to be part of a financial institution that believes in serving its members, and communities, Denver Community Credit Union may be the credit union for you! Plus, deposits are Federally Insured by the NCUA, and we are ranked one of the Healthiest Credit Unions in the nation by DepositAccounts.com!
Businesses can join too!
We welcome businesses to join Denver Community too! If you are interested in opening a business account with Denver Community Credit Union, apply below.
To become a member of Denver Community Credit Union, you must live or work in Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, or Jefferson counties, be a family member of a current member, or a member of Consumers United Colorado. $25 share deposit is required at the time of account opening.
Auto loan rates have dropped substantially in the last month. If you have equity in your car, you may be able to refinance, save money, and get some extra cash. This is helpful for borrowers that are still employed, but simply want to build up some cash and lower their auto loan rate.
Visit our auto loan calculators to estimate payments and potential savings.
All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval.