Skip to main content
Skip to footer menu
Skip to footer
Pay a Friend, Denver Community's P2P service, is temporarily unavailable.
Please do not give your secure access code, PIN, username, or password to anyone. Denver Community will not ask for this information. To learn more about how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud, click here.
ClickSWITCH: Finally, there's a simple way to switch your direct deposits!
The Fast, Secure, and Free Way to Switch Your Direct Deposits and Automatic payments!
Switching your direct deposits and automatic payments to Denver Community Credit Union from an old financial institution doesn't need to be a hassle. We've made it easier than ever with ClickSWITCH. In as little as 10 minutes, switch all your direct deposits and automatic payments to your new or existing account at Denver Community Credit Union.
Using ClickSWITCH couldn't be easier:
- Get Started: To get started, enroll with ClickSWITCH by requesting your personal SwitchTRACK code from Denver Community Credit Union and login to ClickSWITCH. Call 303-573-1170 or stop into any branch location today to receive your SwitchTRACK code.
- Choose: Access your old account to automatically find and transfer all your recurring transactions.
- Switch: Submit your switches. ClickSWITCH will do the work to notify your payment partners of the changes. With ClickSWITCH, you can track the status of your switches and receive real time notifications.
- Close: Once the account switch is complete, you can choose to initiate closure of your old account(s).
Already have a code? Click here.
Why Use ClickSWITCH?
- Change financial institutions without the hassle.
- Securely switch direct deposits and automatic payments in as little as 10 minutes.
- Just a few clicks will save hours of time.
- No need to track down payments or fill out paperwork.
- Track switches and receive real-time switch notifications.
- Initiate the closure of your previous account.
More about ClickSWITCH
ClickSWITCH High Resolution Video - 2017 from ClickSWITCH on Vimeo.
You are leaving Denver Community Credit Union's website. Denver Community does not control this site and is not responsible for the content, products, or services available on the linked site. The credit union does not represent the third party or the member, if the two enter a transaction. The privacy and security policies of this linked site may differ from our own.
You will now access the following link:
Press "OK" to proceed, or press "Cancel" to remain here.