Clear Money Podcasts
Since 2011, Denver Community has aired interviews with experts on financial topics such as credit, student loan repayment options, home buying, estate planning, money management, and car buying. Once an episode airs, it is available on demand for anyone, anytime. No downloads or special software are necessary to tune in.
To visit our online podcast home page for a complete listing of shows available, please go to www.blogtalkradio.com/DenverCommunity.
Below is a sampling of our most popular topics. Click on the title to listen to the program:
Student Loan Repayment & Forgiveness Options
- Student Loan Repayment Plans: Income-Based Options
- Consolidating Student Loans: Options & Considerations
- Are You Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Do You Qualify for Teacher Loan Forgiveness?
- What to Do If Your Student Loans Are In Default
- Student Loan Repayment Plans: Options Not Based On Income
- Fastest & Most Effective Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
- Top Tips for Improving Your Credit
- The Best Ways to Establish Credit History
- Don't Fall For the Discount: The Scoop on Store Credit Cards
- Can I Negotiate My Credit Card or Loan Interest Rates? How?
- What To Do if You're Going to Make a Late Payment
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy or Foreclosure
- How Do Secured Credit Cards Work?
- What Is Credit?
Home Buying & Homeowner Resources
- How to Prepare for the Home Buying Process
- Fixed or Adjustable Rate: Which Mortgage Is Right For You?
- What Do I Need to Bring When Applying for a Mortgage?
- What to Do If You Fall Behind on Your Mortgage Payments
- Second Mortgages 101: The Inside Scoop
- HELOCs Unlocked
Managing Money As a Couple
- Talking to Your Partner About Money
- Creating a Budget You and Your Partner Can Agree On
- Couples & Cash
- Power of Attorney: Your Most Vital Estate Planning Tool
- Trusts: Valuable Tools
- Wills: Planning for Your Peace of Mind
- Renters Insurance 101
- Life Insurance 101
- Homeowners Insurance 101
- Protecting Your Business with Adequate Insurance
Debt Management & Bankruptcy
- Understanding Debt Consolidation & Debt Settlement
- Effective Strategies for Paying Down Debt
- Debt Management Plans: What Are They & How Do They Work?
- Is Bankruptcy Right For Me?
- Differences Between Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Which Types of Debt Are Forgivable in a Bankruptcy?