If your business has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, your business may be eligible to receive a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan. With additional funding approved for the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to reopen the Paycheck Protection Program, Denver Community is now able to accept PPP loan applications for first-time and second-time borrowers.
Before You Get Started
- Review the requirements to qualify for a PPP loan set forth by the SBA and the U.S. Treasury.
- Be sure to have any required documentation readily available. Start by using our borrower checklists available below.
- Please note that Denver Community will roll EILD loans into PPP loan requests.
- You do not have to be a Denver Community member to apply. However, membership is required for loan funding.**
- First-Time Borrower Checklist
- Sole Proprietor/Single Member LLC – With W2 employees
- Sole Proprietor – No employees/Independent Contractors/Individuals
- Partnership/LLC filing as a Partnership
- S Corp/C Corp/LLC filing as a Corporation
- Non-profit – 501(c)(3) & 501(c)(6)
- Non-profit – Other
- Interest rate: 1%
- If loan was issued before 6/5/2020: 2 years
- If loan was issued after 6/5/2020: 5 years
Our Business Services Program Director can help!